This website is the property of VEGGIE GROUP BCN, S.L. (Hereinafter VEGGIE GROUP) The fact of accessing this page implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name is registered in favor of VEGGIE GROUP (CIF) B-66580200 and registered office at Gran Vía Corts Catalanes 612, LC, 08009, Barcelona (Barcelona).
2. Intellectual property of the web. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page and its graphic design are the exclusive property of VEGGIE GROUP and it is to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof corresponds. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, total or partial, without the prior express authorization of VEGGIE GROUP is prohibited. Similarly, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
3. Content of the web and links.
3.1.- VEGGIE GROUP through this web portal, makes available to the user the data (Name, telephone number and email address), so that he can contact VEGGIE GROUP according to their interests.
VEGGIE GROUP is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. VEGGIE GROUP declines any responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website. Especially we are not responsible for the use that minors can make of it in case the content they have access to may hurt their sensitivity.
5. Updating and modification of the website VEGGIE GROUP reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any responsibility for do what.
6. Indications on technical aspects. VEGGIE GROUP does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in the computer equipment, that take place during the connection to Internet, or that may be originated by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
VEGGIE GROUP does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that may cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or third-party websites, and is not liable for damages that can be produced for these reasons. Similarly, is not responsible for possible damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from third sources.
7. Treatment of user data. When the user provides their personal data using our contact forms, is expressly authorizing VEGGIE GROUP to the automated processing of their Personal Data in order to meet their requests for services, VEGGIE GROUP will include the data provided by the user to the Web Users file and Curriculum entitlement of VEGGIE GROUP that will have all the necessary security measures and required by the current regulations on Data Protection.
VEGGIE GROUP will not assign or communicate to third parties the data collected without the express consent of the user, except in the case that the communication is necessary to provide the service that the user has requested.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting:
VEGGIE GROUP BCN, S.L. Responsible for Files, located in Gran Vía Corts Catalanes 602 LC, 08009, Barcelona (Barcelona) or by sending an email to email@example.com
8. Legislation and applicable jurisdiction. In general, relations with users, derived from the provision of services contained on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of this web page are aware of everything that has been exposed and accept it voluntarily.